VMware vCloud® Air quickly and seamlessly extends your data center into the cloud using the tools and processes you already have, simplifying Disaster Recovery.
Organizations with an existing disaster recovery solution may rely on a traditional in-house approach, supporting a secondary/tertiary site, or paying a high price for service providers to fully support and manage a disaster recovery plan. That’s why it’s prudent for IT to consider a cloud-based disaster recovery solution that’s faster, more affordable and less complex. Disaster Recovery in the cloud is emerging as a compelling alternative due to the flexibility in commitment, capacity, and cost. Cloud-based disaster recovery like vCHS enables organizations to overcome:
- Lack of in-house expertise and budget
- Limited time and resources for on-going maintenance
- Expensive secondary or tertiary data centers
- Expenses of replacing end-of-life/leased solutions
- Lack of protection for remote/branch offices